Sunday, April 13, 2008

Where I've Been

For the two or three of you that look at this site...I doing an extemporaneous "teaching sermon" series through I Peter during the Easter season. The sermons are not scripted in my customary manner, so I've got nothing to share on this venue. I do own a digital voice recorder that I have used successfully in the past, but I'm running into technical difficulties. It may be that I will be able to post an MP3 version of a sermon or two before Pentecost. We'll see.

In any case, I''ll be back on Pentecost and beyond.

Say...if you're reading this, shoot me a comment. Is there anyone who actually reads my sermons?

3 comments:

Jerry said...

I read your sermons almost every week.

Today, Sarah and I thought you exhibited a great degree of discretion by avoiding the phrase "No Spin Zone" when talking about "guile" and "spin".

Daniel Martins said...

Hey...also give me credit for not saying "Jesus was the original Straight Talk Express"!

Paladin1789 said...

"Say...if you're reading this, shoot me a comment. Is there anyone who actually reads my sermons?"

Why, certainly.

Actually, I was looking forward today to your meditation on the Ascension from the new digs. Your past lanets about how this major feast always falls on Thursday and thus is neglected by the modern Church has fallen on some ears. I trust you are remedying the oversight in your corner of Indiana, and hope you will share the new experience with us in the ether.

Lou.